Business Development HiWi
Apply your skills and commitment to combat global warming and become part of the global movement for climate action.
One of the most powerful (and underutilized) solutions to climate change is capturing carbon in soil via regenerative agriculture practices – this approach has the potential for several times more climate impact than planting forests everywhere on Earth where forests can grow, and provides extensive side benefits.
Seqana is a newly venture-backed start-up, based in Berlin, working on this solution by building a machine learning platform for quantifying where, and how much, CO2 can be sequestered in soils around the world. Our product enables farmers, project developers, NGOs, and large corporations to profit from carbon sequestration practices, facilitating the flow of money into deployment of this approach.
Our growing team is looking for an energetic Business Development HiWi (Student Assistent) to help accelerate our growing company. We value proactivity, authenticity, curiosity, and empathy in our company culture.
Challenges you’ll own:
- Assessment of current competitive landscape
- Identify ways to expand our product portfolio to better suit the needs of our customers
- Lead generation for new customers and customer segments
- Assist in conceptualising and implementing Seqana’s marketing strategy
- Assist in the grant writing process
- Optimising and automating current business processes
Awesomeness you bring:
- Ability to occasionally commute to Berlin
- Proactive can-do attitude and good communication skills
- Quick learning, adaptability, and openness to change
- Native German speaker with strong English communication skills
- Prior job experience is a plus
- Programming/development skills are a plus
Benefits you can expect:
- Be part of our highly motivated team
- Chance to learn about a growing industry
- Contribute to a new business being built from the ground up
- Work in a casual environment with flexible hours and the ability to work from home (10-20 hours a week preferred)
- Fair compensation
Join us if you want to advance climate action in your daily work and are open to new insights and opportunities everyday. Please, send us an email with a short motivational paragraph and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seqana is committed to building a workplace culture based on the values of proactivity, authenticity, curiosity, and empathy, where equal employment opportunity is guaranteed to all applicants and team members. We are excited to build a team that celebrates diversity in all its forms.